A photographer shoots fake crime scenes in Joe Swanberg's meta-thriller '24 Exposures'
SFBG Totally changing gears, but I noticed you directed an episode of HBO's Looking, which all anyone here can talk about right now.
JS Yeah! It was one of the most fun things I've done as a filmmaker. I really like the show, too, so I'm just happy to have had some little piece of involvement. I live in Chicago, so I have hometown pride, but San Francisco is without a doubt the most beautiful city in America. I spent three weeks trying to find a bad view, and I couldn't. *
Most Commented On
- sound like you the one - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake we love you we - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake - March 7, 2014
- don't judge a book by the - March 7, 2014
- No. Expedia and the others don't pay TOT taxes. Here's proof. - March 6, 2014
- All I'm saying is - March 6, 2014
- Expedia etc. collect and pay TOT tax. - March 6, 2014
- Never Used Internet - March 6, 2014
- you're making less and less sense - March 6, 2014
- Ridiculous Discussion- Great Premise - March 6, 2014