TABLEHOPPING A new sushi spot you'll want to check out, more vittles in Hayes Valley, and a British addition to the Mission.
BALLIN' ON A BUDGET
Just in case you're looking for a new happy hour to add to your rotation, the NI Bar in the back of the new ICHI Sushi (3282 Mission, SF. www.ichisushi.com) in Bernal has happy hour specials like $1 oysters (so fresh and so clean), $6 yuzu chicken wings (so juicy and so good), a changing selection of $6 glasses of wine and sake, plus $4 pints of Sapporo. The regular bar menu will also be available. Hit it up Monday–Friday from 5:30pm–6:30pm.
Marcia Gagliardi is the founder of the weekly tablehopper e-column; subscribe for more at www.tablehopper.com. Get her app: Tablehopper's Top Late-Night Eats. On Twitter: @tablehopper.
- great spell caster that bring back my ex husband - August 21, 2014
- DzyZhnZdhXjTwFXyoD - August 21, 2014
- GHXrYngWdK - August 20, 2014
- THPyBgsRSP - August 20, 2014
- YRgXEsMsPcBjNVto - August 20, 2014
- WashfIbaGQoQ - August 20, 2014
- ZJdUDSApSkLQ - August 20, 2014
- HIV CURE BY DR. ORAEDE - August 20, 2014
- NIQvxQOjKvz - August 20, 2014
- PaIsZyhCrVr - August 20, 2014