With a link to the video of Keith Olberaman's scathing commentary on Current TV on Bloomberg's raid on Occupy New York
I have been watching Keith Olberman for years, as a tv sports reporter, the MSNBC star who opened up broadcast journalism to a bit of liberal advocacy, and now to his excellent television show at Current TV (channel 107 in San Francisco) carrying on the Olberman tradition. On Tuesday night (12/27/11), he rousted New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg from his office with a scathing indictment of his use of pepper-spraying, truncheon-swinging police against unarmed Occupy protesters in a cowardly early morning raid in lower Manhattan.
It was one of his best commentaries, the sort of thing Edward R. Murrow would have enjoyed. Since the media either dismissed or misreported this important raid and the important next day legal jockeying between the mayor and the protesters/ National Lawyers Guild over a temporary restraining order, Olberman's commentary was all the more valuable.
Listen to Olberman's complete commentary with this link. And tune in Olberman regularly to get the best continuing Occupy coverage and some of the best invective on television.
Most Commented On
- As they see fit - December 12, 2013
- what exactly do you mean by - December 12, 2013
- There are probably more - December 12, 2013
- What is offensive is the suggestion - December 12, 2013
- Xmas is coming - December 12, 2013
- Aspen Outreach - December 12, 2013
- WRONG SOLUTION - December 12, 2013
- I've lived here for 25 years, - December 12, 2013
- The homeless problems in San Francisco - December 12, 2013
- Aaaaaamen. There is no one - December 12, 2013