What would happen if all Americans simply paid cash for everything?
Can't afford it, don't buy it. And always pay cash for all day to day items so that your purchases do not go into a database.
You say you have had it with a power structure that puts you in debt and tracks your every move? And you don't wanna go through your life with a hook in your mouth and obligated to remain at a soul-starving day job you despise.
This would do it, wouldn't it? Of course, if you're happy being in hock, wage-slaving and a marketer's dream, carry on, by all means.
Most Commented On
- SF progressives labor under paradoxes - August 1, 2014
- In the future we should build density on transit hubs. - August 1, 2014
- The reason is simply. Unless SF progressives can find a villain - August 1, 2014
- What do you have against white male centrists, - August 1, 2014
- Just because you happen to - August 1, 2014
- If only Airbnb would take out - August 1, 2014
- to the American Jew - August 1, 2014
- What's with this endless - August 1, 2014
- I would have preferred CS thru to the waterfront - August 1, 2014
- marcos, you were the one who introduced racism here by - August 1, 2014